Mike and Lynette welcome you to Vista del Sol – or “View of the Sun”, a 5 star luxury boutique lodge and Spa in Te Horo, the centre of the Kapiti Coast.
Vista del Sol is a 15 acre property set on thirty thousand year old sand dunes enjoying 360 degree views of an unspoiled panorama. The luxury Lodge and Spa is 1 km from a long pristine beach, and faces west to the Kapiti Coast over wetland bush valleys, ancient sand dunes and magnificent sunsets, South-West to Kapiti Island, North over rolling farmland and North-East to the Tararua Mountain Ranges.
If you wish for relaxation and enjoying the comfort of a luxury B&B Lodge and Spa then experience...
- The photo opportunities for landscapes, birds, and the ever varying, magnificent sunsets of the Kapiti Coast
- Luxuriously appointed suites and ensuites, with options including twin king singles, californian king and luxury king suites.
- The indoor Island Spa where you can soak and relax
- The Island Day Spa for an indulging range of SPA and Beauty treatments
- Lodge Facilities for your privacy to sit and relax with 3 lounges, Mike’s Bar, Library, Island Spa and Vista del Sol’s Gardens. Enjoy the superb meals at this luxury B&B, or feel free to spend some time with Mike or Lynette, who have wide interests, have travelled extensively in NZ and have worked internationally.
- English, Afrikaans, Dutch are spoken with some French and German.
- Residential Conference Facilities available for exclusive use with multiple meeting rooms ranging from formal board table to casual meeting space equipped with White Board, WiFi internet, Wide screen presentation, Office and Secretarial and with Dining, Morning and afternoon Teas, Lunches available.
Vista del Sol is in Te Horo, 50 minutes north of Wellington, 5 minutes north of Waikanae, 10 minutes from Otaki and Paraparaumu, and 50 minutes South of Palmerston North.
This is a great location to enjoy the Wellington region and attractions of the Kapiti or Nature Coast which include;
- 6 Golf courses within 30 minutes including the renown Paraparaumu Beach Golf Course.
- 6 Bird Sanctuaries in close proximity including the internationally recognised Kapiti Island and Nga Manu Nature Reserve, also enjoy Vista del Sol bird life.
- Local arts, culinary (a few minutes from Ruth Pretty Cooking School) , transportation (5 minutes from Southwards), museums, or a multitude of outdoor activities in Kapiti’s forest, beach, river and marine parks.
- A wonderful location and base for the wedding party, honeymoon, or special occasion
Please bring your camera to catch the sunsets, local views, garden and birdlife or just relax and enjoy Vista del Sol’s peace, food, spa and comfortable facilities.
or call us on +64 (0)6 364 2173 to discuss your relaxing stay
or check out the various packages and specials on the bookings page
Vista del Sol
Rated "excellent" by 51 travelers
#1 Inns/B&B on the Kapiti Coast
Prime Minister John Key meets
Regional Award Winners
Mike & Lynette Slee of Vista del Sol